Final Fantasy XIII characters model Prada

ForceStealer

Double Growth
In the lolwut department, in some fashion magazine in Japan, they're featuring their new gear on FF characters.
Frankly, it kinda makes some sense (for Japanese markets, at least), the characters are no more fake than the photoshopped-to-hell models they usually use. And I'm guessing the clothes are real and the characters inserted? Because otherwise they look frighteningly good.

FFXIII-2-Lightning-Prada-3.jpg

FFXIII-2-Sazh-Prada-2.jpg

FFXIII-2-Hope-Prada-2.jpg

FFXIII-2-Noel-Prada-2.jpg

Gotta love Noel's "What the hell is this?" stance. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
they look like they came out of fear and loathing in las vegas

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I think Sazh looks like Kramer from Seinfeld. Who'd have thought Prada would ever consider that an "in" look.

AvecAloes

Donator
I agree, the scarf is pretty, but the shirt is a little...well, I wouldn't wear it. Nor would I pair the scarf with the shirt. But anyway.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
this shit looks so stupid I don't have words.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Force discussing high fashion.

weird

Splintered

unsavory tart
Is this high fashion?

Thanks I'd take a cheesburger instead. That said this would have been fun if not everything so fucking ugly

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
The clothes aren't my style (actually now that I think about it, it's just Light's outfit. I can appreciate what Noel and Hope are wearing, and I'd rock Sazh's suit), but I definitely like the concept. It's an interesting twist to video game character design and a cool challenge to the designers themselves. Now I think it would have been better to relate to if they were wearing actual normal clothes, but I like the concept.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Yeah, I'm sorry, they do look fugly. That said, if they had nice looking clothes on the characters I'd totally support it. I just don't like these outfits. They look excessively baggy and busy.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
lightning looks like the biggest homo that ever walked the earth

bless

Purple

Charmed
Whoops! Didn't realize we already had a thread for this, anyways, I think this is a pretty neat concept. Maybe it would look a little less weird if they changed their hairstyles as well

Top Bottom