Final Fantasy XIII characters model Prada

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
All I can say is....
I've never hated clothes so much. Lightning looks even more manly than usual, the only one I "passed" was Sazh...and even so.

I just can't get why they mixed Fashion with Videogames...just...no. No offense.

Purple

Charmed
Noctis' final design?

final/new outfit? I don't know. I liked the first one better.

Noctis-render.png

80028341.jpg

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
This is the dumbest thing ever. That's all.

but Noctis is really, really underdressed for a main FF character. But that's just me *kanyeshrug*
I, for one, am glad he gets realistic clothing as opposed to leather from head to toe. I think we need it after 13's eyesore, tbh.

Last edited:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
The article said there are going to be more FF characters right? I'm just waiting for the Turks to be in Prada suits. kanyeshrug

Also I dig this combination of fashion and other media the execution wasn't so hot (except for Sazh) but concept's cool. You are not alone Mog.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
All I can say is....
I've never hated clothes so much. Lightning looks even more manly than usual, the only one I "passed" was Sazh...and even so.

I just can't get why they mixed Fashion with Videogames...just...no. No offense.

I think you feel a little too strongly about this, honestly.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Prada is overpriced anyhow, like most, if not all, of the major brands.

Thing is, people purchase the stuff, when it's nothing new or original at all.

If you like it, that's one thing, but... nothing I've seen is so great that I'd spend the money on it.

Now, I can say that if I had a spare $100-$150 to splurge on a certain designer's purse(s) that I would not hold back.

(^ Boscov's, Kathy something designer, metallics, me = love!)

MissPlasticFlower

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Lol, I actually love this idea. And I don't even think the clothes they're wearing are actually that bad. Although this is coming from someone who's wearing a tie-dyed leopard print top. :moar:

I wish I'd known this about two weeks ago, as it would have fitted very nicely into a essay that I had to write about synergy in the creative industries.

Fangu

Great Old One
Is Prada inspired by the Loudmouth Golf (and lately also Ski and Curling) pants? Actually I love Noel's pants - so bold :lol:

It must be hard finding something in their line they could put the large Snow in. High end clothes always looks better on more slender guys. I think they did well.

Sazh is win as always and I like this one of Hope better. Same goes for Noel.

I wish they included Caius! His hair could have been slicked back to hide the purple. Yes this I would love to see.

Top Bottom