Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
OR PERHAPS HE IS HER LONG LOST SIBLING!

:monster: I dunno.

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
Vanille's pose aside, has anyone else noticed that Cid seems to be holding Lightning's weapon in one of those screen shots?

Do we assume she get's captured at one point? Or does he just have a similar weapon ala Seifer vs Squall type stuff?
The Blaze Edge is just a weapon given to the best soldiers. Lightning's is special because it has an unique inscription on it.

In other words, the one Cid is holding may be Lightning's, or it could just be his own.

XwingsofaresX

わたし は つか
Vanille's pose aside, has anyone else noticed that Cid seems to be holding Lightning's weapon in one of those screen shots?

Do we assume she get's captured at one point? Or does he just have a similar weapon ala Seifer vs Squall type stuff?

its bound to be a similar weapon...or the same one.:joy:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Boxart confirmed.

500x_ffxiii360.jpg

http://kotaku.com/5416088/

FURIOUSLY ANGRY that it breaks the PAL tradition of the game logo on white background.
WHY

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I don't like the picture and I don't like that it breaks the tradition.

WHY SQUARE ENIX, WHY DO THIS TO ONE OF THE GAMES I'M ACTUALY LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It's ... okay, I guess. Nothing special.

How's it break tradition, by the way, Dazzler?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just saw the bottom of Vanille's post. It didn't even occur to me about the PAL covers. Yeah, that's lame.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I have every FF game thats come out since FFVI, this game's boxart is going to make it different ;.; DISLIKEDISLIKEDISLIKE

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Wow... this is akward... But I hope the story quality of The Game will be good.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
This is not official.

One indication is the weird PAL logo on the boxart.

Notice how those aren't around anymore? PAL and NTSC standards aren't relevant for HD games anymore.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
God I hope you're right. I thought it didn't look quite right tbh, seems too boring.

You've just lost it.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Wait a second, it actually seems like Xbox 360 games DO still use these PAL and NTSC logos. Hm. =/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
If Gackt can be Riderman, then for sure that could be the official box art.

Top Bottom