Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I concur :awesome:

simon.gif

Love it. *steals*

Also, I read that Yoichi Wada predicts FFXIII will outsell FFVII. From the looks at it, I don't find that notion too ridiculous.

I wouldn't be surprised, either.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I hope so. as expected of my last Game before I grow oldered. Has to feel good and be good to finish.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It's pretty insane that FF7 has remained the best selling for as long as it has. It was 5 FFs ago...And at least 2 of those were pretty huge. Does anyone know what PSN sales have done to FF7's numbers?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
100,000 on PSN, that's it? It's been the best selling item since like June. FF7 had 10.2 million sales 2 years ago. interesting.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I wish they took the chance and remade The Game when PS2 was cash. They promised us remakes of VIII and IX and failed to deliver. Nice job, Square.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It's okay. Less Time Compression-ish than usual at any rate, so that's an improvement.

Also to its credit, it did inspire me to go check out a proper picture of Serah. Looks like Vanille has competition. As outfits go, she's already lost. Still, she wins in other respects.

Hmm. Maybe the solution is Serah's outfit on Vanille.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
That woman is cumming out of her knee :(

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I beg to differ. This is Japan afterall. they can cum from any point of their body if given the right motivation.

edit: FUCK YEAH! X's in the high ground!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Possible spoiler, though mild.
FF7 got 38, and FFX got 39, and both of those are my favourite games OF ALL TIME. So this doesn't really bother or deter me.

I don't really worry too much about Famitsu's scores. They're more of a hype machine than anything, I feel.

Actually, that's how I feel about the scores in most gaming magazines, including Game Informer.

I still consider GI to be a respectable magazine and am a subscriber, but the scores mean next to nothing. I've seen them give 5's and 6's to games they didn't say a single positive thing about. EDGE is really the only gaming magazine whose numbers tend to reflect their commentary.

They're also a lot more harsh in their reviews. They gave FFX a fucking 6. Though I obviously disagree with that number (FFX is, in my opinion, the best game in the series, even if not my favorite), they attempted to justify their score, and did it reasonably.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm still sayin' I dislike Serah's outfit, it makes her look like a high school prostitute. Vanille, on the other hand, is just cute with an added bit of sexy, so imo

Vanille>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Serah

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I like Serah but ... I'm afraid it could be a trap. You do realize that her evil nurse probably turned her into a L'Cie crystal for the sole purpose of soul transferring right? Just like this game she starred in with said nurse and a whole school of bombshells.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm still sayin' I dislike Serah's outfit, it makes her look like a high school prostitute. Vanille, on the other hand, is just cute with an added bit of sexy, so imo

Vanille>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Serah

Don't encourage her :(

Top Bottom