• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XIV Podcasts

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So the idea here is to do an ongoing series of podcasts for when new content comes out, mainly the story patches. We're looking to do one next Saturday, focusing on patch 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3. Plus new raids, Eureka and the Monster Hunter crossover. There's a couple of people interested in appearing in it and I was wondering if anyone else wants to be in it. Couple of things:

- If you're in this one you're not required to be in future podcasts and if don't appear in this one you still can in future podcasts.

- You must be caught up on most of the content.

- You must have a good mic and good internet connection.

Lex

Administrator
Depends on the time but I can try to make myself available, I'm decorating/ clearing out over the weekend so it could be struggs but I'd rather we went ahead and did this.

Lex

Administrator
It is, I have good news - the joiner (maybe called a contractor in the US idk) has asked to move the date to the 10th September, thank fuck tbh. So yeah I'm now free as a bird this weekend, HALLELUJAH

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So patch 4.4 comes out next Tuesday, September 18th. I was hoping we could do a podcast that weekend, either Friday or Saturday. I probably won't be around that Sunday since is likely I'll be celebrating my birthday unless well hurricanes.

The topics would be; patch 4.4 story, XIV 5 year anniversary ( a look back, how you started playing it, how it has changed over the years etc.) and any new trial, raid or dungeon experiences.

Reactions: Lex
Top Bottom