AKA
The Man, V
If not best boss ever, then damn close.

n00dz would be appreciated, just not of Ultros. :wackymonster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Didn't some dood ask the producers why Ultros wasn't the main character of FFXIII? lolz

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Damn, we should totally start an Ultros pairing thread in the clubs section. He's the only tentacled antagonist (as far as I can recall) in any series. And has the best one-liners, hands-down.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Am I the only one who thought Ultros was sexually harassing Terra, when he said that?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lulz, just looked some stuff up on him:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ultros

Orthros is a Rank V Elite Mark in Final Fantasy XII. It is fought in the Southern Sluiceway of the Garamsythe Waterway. Being a lecher, Orthos only appears when the party is made up of three female characters

Japs are all into tentacle raep.

He's also in Dissidia, it seems - why have I not been informed of this? I would've fangasmd already:

Orthros appears as a summon in Dissidia. When summoned, its Final Fantasy VI artwork appears and he spews ink across both players' Brave Point gauges, making their Brave Points a mystery. Orthros is obtained in the first stage of the Inward Chaos storyline.

Yaaaouch! Seafood soup!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Well, they always said I was a slow learner... But I eat FAST!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Silence! You are in the presence of octopus royalty! A lowborn thug like you could never defeat me!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
CTHULHU FHTAGN!

...oh wait.

Man, /v/, I just got back from a scat thread in /d/ and boy am I pooped.

Top Bottom