• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Full Metal Alchemist manga

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Holy shit, has anyone else read the latest chapter? Major badassedness ensued.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Which chapter do you mean? The recent one in the US or Japan. Either way, Ive read both. Pretty crazy stuff.

New anime is starting in Japan on April 5th that follows the manga.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Nocturne link=topic=500.msg16876#msg16876 date=1234319516]
Which chapter do you mean? The recent one in the US or Japan. Either way, Ive read both. Pretty crazy stuff.

New anime is starting in Japan on April 5th that follows the manga.
[/quote]

Yeah we know. How much it's going to follow the manga remains to be seen, since it's slated only for 50 or so episodes.

I don't see the manga's story being told in 50 episodes. It must be like, the first season or something.

Unless they make up another shitty ending like they did last time.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
It's possible it could be. I mean, the original series follows the first few volumes of the manga. And it covers a good bit of ground in the first few episodes.

Still, they may have some trouble. I dont think the manga will be going on that much longer so it's possible they could finish it with a series and leave the ending up to a movie.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
[quote author=Nocturne link=topic=500.msg16906#msg16906 date=1234322428]
It's possible it could be. I mean, the original series follows the first few volumes of the manga. And it covers a good bit of ground in the first few episodes.

[/quote]

Not really. The first few episodes were inspired by the manga, but still had quite a few differences.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
[quote author=Cookie Monster link=topic=500.msg16830#msg16830 date=1234314768]
No, I hate Full Metal Alchemist. :monster:
[/quote]
gtfo or l2selfb7

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Goddamn mustang owned envy hard.

And the rebellion is going along swimmingly :monster:

Shame it's all gonna go to hell as soon as Wrath hops out of the drink.

Top Bottom