• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Full Translations of Ultimania OMEGA?

Nagashiwa

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a FULL translation of the Ultimania OMEGA and the 10th anniversary Ultimania.
If not, and if a translator is still interested, I'm willing to provide photos to translate it all.
And maybe later on, if the translation is completed I could create a full English version including scanned or photographed images.

Just let me know, I own the books :3

I also own the crisis core ultimania OMEGA.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Neither book has been translated in full, but we have a decent bit of the 10th Anniversary Ultimania here on TheLifestream.net and a little from the Ultimania Omega.

I would say probably just as much of the Ultimania Omega has been tackled by different fans as has been done for the other book, but the content has never really been centralized. It just has bits and pieces scattered around the Web.

Top Bottom