Game of Thrones

I don't think it'd work, but it's a titillatingly provocative idea to take a medieval fantasy setting and fast forward a few thousand years into a sci-fi/modern world.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
uhhhh yeah!! Can't just drop something like that and not follow up with real or fake.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's just a prank bro! :wacky:

IDGI, it's a local non-commercial part-time national television channel provider thing, why are they going out of their way to make internationally appealing wossnames? Nobody gives a shit about their normal programming :wacky:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm so confused. It looks good for something fake, though!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I think they should take that, go commercial, and hecking go for it. I mean how much did it cost them to produce that clip? And that's all from government / community monies, too. I think anyway, maybe they got youtube monies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well it's real in the sense that a shitty tv channel spent tens if not hundreds of thousands into a trailer for a TV show that could have potential without actually bothering to go and make it :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
It's actually quite an interesting fake trailer because I feel like it opens up people's minds about how a future Westeros/Essos world would look. :monster:
The one thing about the trailer that I didn't quite like was how it looked exactly like our world today, I feel like there would be similarities of course but some distinct differences (and maybe not all the major houses would still be around and/or in power positions :wacky:)

Anyhow I just remembered I had a GOT themed dream and I should write that out in the dream thread

lNtmMsF.jpg

1cLBUwS.jpg

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
I hear about this show all the fucking time. But I never read the series. Should I still watch it?

Yes, you should, and you shouldn’t wait six years to do it.

You’ll binge watch seven seasons and cry at how the writers ruined your favorite pimp character after Martin stopped writing for them.

RIP
Lil Finger
2swag2furious

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Ahhh Kit Harinton and Rose Leslie are officially engaged! They announced it in the Times newspaper.

DKsWmrDXUAAzo9v.jpg

I guess he does know some things! :monster:

Ghost X

Bit late to the party, but marathoning it now. Don't know what some folk are talking about (not here, afaik, but elsewhere commenting how the writing has gone down hill, etc), because I am loving this season so far. Still lots of satisfying roller coaster storyline stuff. Just finished episode 4. So intense, hnnng. Will edit post later once I've finished the remaining episodes... with not much more comment, but hopefully more praise :awesome:. Having a lunch break atm :P.

Top Bottom