G'day

Sesc

Audiophile
Seeing that I'll probably be joining in future discussions on here, I thought I'd muster up an introduction of some sort.

That being said, there's really not much to say. I'm somewhat of an avid Final Fantasy fan -- not quite an extremist, but I endorse the franchise nevertheless.

Well, wasn't that exciting-

Cheers.​

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Well welcome. Hope you can enjoy yourself Around here. See you around ;)

Some members here are scarier than others, but if you can deal with the scary ones you should have no problem feeling welcome here. =)

Have fun!

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
AUSTRALIAN

Man we need moar of those in these forums, it's sad having to wait up until 1am to chat to people proper :awesome:

Have fun in the forums, kiddo!

e.suna

little nerdling
I don't think many of us would call ourselves extremists, either -- not with the quality of the games SE has been putting out lately. :wacky:

Anyway, welcome to the boards!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Some members here are scarier than others, but if you can deal with the scary ones you should have no problem feeling welcome here. =)

Have fun!

OI N00B! TAKE YOUR GODDAMNED CLOTHES OFF NOW! :monster:

Hai and welcome.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Welcome, welcome! Post lots!

Don't be mad just cause you guys do everything backwards, you silly Aussie. :monster:

I hope you are attacked by a well-trained legion of sentient penises

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Seeing that I'll probably be joining in future discussions on here, I thought I'd muster up an introduction of some sort.

That being said, there's really not much to say. I'm somewhat of an avid Final Fantasy fan -- not quite an extremist, but I endorse the franchise nevertheless.

Well, wasn't that exciting-

Cheers.​

You sound awesome! stick around : ))

Top Bottom