• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Geekspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'd like to kick this off by saying that I've told a few people that this was happening, but we finally launched Geekspective - the new home of Gamerspective and more importantly, the definitive perspective on all things geek. We were meant to originally launch in September, but unfortunately, it had to be pushed back to... now!

So what does this mean?

Exactly what it says on the tin. The site still covers gaming like the previous site, but now we write about movies, TV, comics... you name it. If it's geeky to you, then we most certainly cover it.

More specifically, what do we cover?

Well, since you asked so nicely, these are what we cover.

News - Gaming, movie, TV, comic, tech and book news.
Features - Opinion pieces.
Reviews - Yep, what it says on the tin. We review all the things.
Trailers - Gaming, movie and TV trailers, all aboard!
Previews - We preview all the things. Duh.
Podcasts - We discuss everything!
Videos - All the YouTube!
Community - Consisting of cosplay, guest articles, etc.

But where's your site?

It's right here!

Are you still looking for writers?

We're always on the lookout, especially now we've expanded. You can find out more about writing (and the roles!) here.

Social media?

Facebook | Google+ | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

You're welcome. :monster:

Anything else we need to know?

Not really, except I'll post links here and there that mostly highlight opinion pieces and videos just like the Gamerspective thread. If anyone does have any questions, post them here. You can contact me and/or the rest of the team in whatever way is best for you. :)

Thanks for reading so far. Piece out, ya'll!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
No, ma'am! We all pulled out our hipster glasses and are like BD now

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So no more Gamerspective?
The site will still be up in the meantime, so all the articles and such can be read. But as Kimble has kindly pointed out, we're going geek!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
After much deliberation, the site's come to an end and the owner announced this on his Twitter not long ago. Thanks to any support that's been out there for us. I'm not giving up on the writing gig and may just launch on my own. In the meantime, I've asked Yop to archive the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom