General writing fiction discussion thrad.

Littlewing

Pro Adventurer
AKA
human
<spoiler> 09CBDA40-8D88-4484-A24D-B037B8592898.jpeg 038DF931-66A1-448C-ADAC-BAD49DE88BA1.jpeg DD262500-0DE5-4FF4-BB1D-313DA9620038.jpeg

At the top it’s “Fat Tony” who is like one of the main individuals in charge of like the underground circuit and is like a kingpin, mafia leader which is difficult in a world where guns and knives are not very common place.

And then that is Bono the clown, which is like this weird archaeologist, nomad type character kind of like a combination of John Constantine and Lobo, but does not really have any super powers and is not funny at all really, he’s quite dryl sarcastic and stoic. His nemesis is like this “old times” guy with a big handlebar moustache and top hat who kidnapped his girlfriend and left her on the railroad tracks tied up as a hostage and generally always tried to tamper with his life.

The guy kicking the red and orange guy is the main character I guess at first.

Then the guy in the Mohawk I just called him “skull-kid” for now cuz I dunno, I guess he slime a Mexican luchador cruiserweight catholic from Mexico (in my mind) who becomes best liaisons and partners with Bobo the clown, they are both nomads and vagabonds. They don’t entirely fit in the story I guess, like what’s with bobo? But I invented him when I was just 5 years old due to my perplexity and fear of clowns. </spoiler>

Last edited:

Littlewing

Pro Adventurer
AKA
human
Please read this fan fiction "Mist of the Wings", by my friend Karla Garry. She's an autistic friend of mine and Sarah Serenity, and we all wish to get our work noticed by Square Enix so they may let us work with them more closely on future Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy projects.

I hope you like it!
Oh that’s crazy I made my main character with red and blue eyed as well,

Also that reminds me I think I’m going to buy a cloud cosplay costume so I can get the wrist uses they’re really cool and wear them when I am playing music.

Those are custom graphics as well I imagine, that’s quite impressive, I don’t have it in me really dilettante. You should try RPG maker it’s really fun also f you like writing worries it’s good to have viciously compelling things to garner interest like artwork of some kind like that above, in the world of social and multi media though I am not an expert.

I thought this was funny here is another one, I have read a plethora of comic books, manga, watched anime and cartoons and they’re based on kind of cliche ideas but I thought it was funny how I based them on their specific coloured outfits and is based slightly on Double Dragon , mortal Kombat, Street righter and martial arts things. Like green guy becomes a ninja after he is involved in a mysterious and tragic circumstance and event and then stops being their complete ally and has hard to differentiate motives and agendas. (Kind of like snake eyes for G.I. Joe, cliche) because also the Ken ryu and mortal combat thing is funny,

I was also thinking Gatchaman because I love that series as well, hence the blue boots and white pants.
C76B35B0-0CDC-44D1-8048-F108E8077FBF.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom