• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

GFM - Get Lith to Vancouver!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Hey all, with a tight deadline on the horizon, I'm posting this directly to the forum in an effort to try and reach everyone so that we can get these funds (also because I don't have everyone on facebook and cba to make a super secret group :monster: :wacky: )

Lith, my good friend, needs to get away for a bit and needs to come to Vancouver. She has said time and time again that she would not be able to make this happen. It was only until just now that (after previously plotting with Flare but we had let it go) I asked Lith straight up - if I got a kickstarter together to make this happen, would you go?

She very sheepishly acquiesced.

So that's that. After informing her thusly of flights from Atlanta to Seattle being well within an affordable range, as well as subsequent train tickets required to get there, I informed her this is happening. Plus she's the events Manager, so she has to go, right? :monster:

ps I'm sorry it's in Canadian, I went to set it up in US funds but then it asked for an American bank account :monster: It converts to about 500 US but feel free to donate more so that she doesn't have to be out a penny :wacky: Every cent (minus whatever % they take for fees) will be paypaled directly to lith so she can arrange appropriate flight times for herself and (hopefully) have extra for merch and bullshitting.

pps (or is it pss?) - there's not much detail to the fund because... well.. it's mostly a plane and train ticket and I could try write a big sappy schpiel about it, but who wants that? :wackymonster:

Please give money so I can secks lith

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
tenor.gif

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Soon as either my loan or return pops in, I can throw some in there. I haven't forgotten Lith rising to the occasion for me more than once. <3

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Fantastic Chip <3

If the fund ends up being too far away from the goal, you are all horrible people who will rot in hell but you&#8217;ll get your money back. :monster:

If it ends up being only like, a hundred bucks short I&#8217;ll foot the bill and get &#8216;er there but I&#8217;ve already thrown in my beginning contribution too, to try and coerce convince people. :wacky:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Gotta wait a bit for my ship to come in. In the meantime, I offer my house.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Waiting on payday but I am all for helping Lith finally meet Her second husband Liam Mulvey. Oh, and you guys :wacky:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Also waiting on pay day. We're getting you there kicking and screaming whether you like it or not! :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Thanks guys :monster: Please also keep in mind exchange rate, since Canada's moneys is so shite :wacky: if you can spare a 20 in your local funds that just equals more in Canadian, so that puts us closer to our goal. Yaaaaaay.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Update: It is with a heavy heart that Lith has decided to decline for personal reasons AND THIS IS TOTALLY FINE, I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING so I'm refunding current donations but am unsure how to close the gofundme so please don't donate anymore.

Again: the gofundme is kaput. :okay:

giphy.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm saddened she can't come, but if you don't go to New York, I will be cross. :sadpanda:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
There&#8217;s another KupoCon in New York?

Also it&#8217;s okay Lith! I love you and support your decision!!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Guys, no one is more disappointed about this than me. After The Big Pom, the chances of seeing more TLS members throughout the year was slim, but then EXPCon happened and was such a time to remember. Then I saw Avec this year, and I just have this yearning in my heart to keep meeting more of you.

And you can bet your ass I'll be going back to New York (if they have it there again), are you freakin nuts?! Ain't no way I'm missing out on that shopping spree. And you guys of course. Hopefully it won't be pissing rain most of the time. And I won't be taking Carlie ice skating again.

. . .

:closedmonster:

Top Bottom