• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Gil

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Rad, new active members! Um... I'm not a mod or anything, but imo game-ifying the forums might change the way some members interact with the forums, some might start binge-posting without anything to say, and some of our less active but much loved members might feel drowned out... but that's just my opinion.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I doubt that this is something that the higher-ups would ever implement here. However, I have seen it work wonderfully in other forums eons ago where the monetary value was attributed to a post being 'liked' X number of times, rather than the simple act of posting.

nolongertsuki

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Owner of Auron
ACF flashbacks intensify

m0636.gif

I thought it was such a great idea!!

Can we add
tumblr_inline_prg9nyJ3nT1wdoch2_540.gif
to the forums??

Uh, so, are these guys ex-ACF spamposters affecting circa 2005 internet mannerisms or are they actually sincere? Not trying to be rude, just genuinely confused since both options seem kind of improbable in 2019.

Top Bottom