Good-looking GF

Which Guardian Force is the most charming? Or beautiful perhaps? In other words...which one do you l

• Quezacotl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shiva

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Ifrit

• Siren

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Brothers

• Diablos

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Carbuncle

• Leviathan

• Pandemona

• Cerberus

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Alexander

• Doomtrain

• Bahamut

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Cactuar

• Tonberry

• Eden

• Odin

• Gilgamesh

• Boko

• Moomba

• Phoenix

• MiniMog

• Total voters

Ghost X

Toss up between Odin and Alexander. Always like both their designs. Odin always gets preferential treatment though.

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
The title lied to me...

But I voted for Tonberry because his Haggle and Sell-High abilities are the most beautiful to me.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
Shiva is babeliest. I would take Shiva home allthedays. Odin is pretty rad except it bothers the crap out of me that Sleipnir apparently has six legs instead of eight in every one of his incarnations. Also, thinking about the Cleyra cutscene in FF9 still makes me crap my pants and I sort of dig things that have such a visceral effect on me.

However, Alexander may be my favourite by dint of being what seems to be the personification of Vatican City Shining Forth on your enemies. Then again, he would probably be a bit of a stiff date.

"Mmm, Alexander... your towers really get me going. What lovely battlements you have"
"[THE SHINING]"
"Hrrrraaarghhh D:"

Warscythe

Destructicide
Gilgamesh, he's utterly beautiful, and if all else fails in the looks department, he can still whop a ton of butt.
And Eden, the "lost Garden"...its...more like a cybernetic...virus, really. When I fist saw it, I thought it definitely stood out the most.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Believe me. I am tempted.

I choose to interpret that as a request!

So, since it would be a shame if I never followed up on this one...

Videocallsnapshot3.png

[/thread]

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I came here thinking this was a best GF poll so I picked GILGAMESH but then I realized this was about who the most attractive GF is and regretted my decision

Top Bottom