Greetings everyone.

Aizaka

Forgotten Memory
Hello everyone.

I would like to take the time to introduce myself to you all.

My name is Silmeria (Or Aizaka) feel free to call me by my name or which ever makes you more comfortable. I picked the user name "Aizaka" becuase when I stuck thinking of a character name on a game I used to play I attempted "Ai-Marie" but someone already too it so I attempted my fail safe character name of "Nazaka" but again it was taken away. So I combined "Ai" with "Zaka" to create "Aizaka" not sure if it actually means anything in Japanese but "Love -Something-" KNowing my luck it is somehting horrid....

Ah well moving on. My parents gave me the name Silmeria since they are over obsessed with anything Norse legand/Myth related. When I was a kid I would remember for around christams my room would be filled with all these creepy Valkyrie models sometimes it gave me nightmares.

So yeah I do get asked "Hey why did you name yourself after a game character since Silmeria is the name of the main character in Valkyrie Profile?" To which I answer "Well what is your name?" they proceed to answer it "Hey didn't you know there was a famous person in this country by your name who did this bad thing and well the people of the town he lived in punished him to death by being stoned, stabbed, and boilled alive?" To which they break into tears saying "But my mummy gave me this name!" to which I will repeat what they just said in a sarcastic tone (Yes I can be mean if you get on the wrong side of me just a heads up to everyone in advacne. Just don't hold a vandetta for what I said that hurt you.)

Moving on. I do suffer from an accute form of short term memory loss which is why if I do go missing for a while and I come back I will be all "Who the hell are you?" If you become a good friend please don't take it ersonally again it's just me not remembering you.

But other than that feel free to message me if you want to know something else about me. I'll be editing my profile to enter all the interesting things about me (If I ever finish it). Oh yeah I enjoy to Roleplay though I might enroll in some lessons to get into my own style while here.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Hello! Have a Welcome cookie:

sm99862480.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You have the coolest IRL name ever. If only my parents had been Norse-obsessed geeks. :monster:

Welcome to the forums! ^_^

Aizaka

Forgotten Memory
Hello! Have a Welcome cookie:

sm99862480.jpg

^ Creepest post ever...

Since I was actually about to eat a cookie when I saw it... -Starts looking about rooom for hidden cameras-

I would like to thank you all so far for the kind reception.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Best intro thread I've seen in a while, because it's SO FULL OF AWESOME, FUN FACTS~!!

That being said, greetings & salutations, and welcome to TLS! Hopefully you'll enjoy yourself around here, and I'm more than sure you'll find some fun things to chat about, and as I understand it the Destrillians and other RP folks will probably be here to lure you over to that end of the forum any time now. :D

Also - I shall not be bothered if you suddenly do not remember me. Thanks for the heads up. ;)

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Game Devil's theory on why she has short term memory loss. There can be only one answer:

Either :

Dory.gif

or (since her parents are Norse fetishists, no offense):

DURARA_MP__Celty_Sturluson_by_GNneko.jpg

BUT WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Ghost X

I already know people naming their children 'Odin' because they're FF geeks, but at least Silmeria isn't a too commonly used mythical name. Oh yes, and welcome aboard :monster:.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Hopefully you'll enjoy yourself around here, and I'm more than sure you'll find some fun things to chat about, and as I understand it the Destrillians and other RP folks will probably be here to lure you over to that end of the forum any time now. :D

I think this is my cue...

Welcome to the forums Aizaka :joy: I hope your stay is pleasant enough for you. There are some cool people around here, you just have to go poking around a bit, am sure you'll make some great friends.
Mine just happen to mostly be made up of inhabitants from the RP corner :awesome:. If you're it interests you, have a poke around over there, I'm sure you'll find something interesting to read.

Oh and if you don't remember my name, you'll be on the same level as most of my family, so no bother. ^_^

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I suffer from short term memory loss too. But it's self inflicted. :monster:

Welcome to the forums!

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Welcome! And your RL name is possibly one of the most awesome names ever.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I already know people naming their children 'Odin' because they're FF geeks

That's one of those names that I would feel like I was putting a lot of pressure on my kid to be an incomparable badass...

Still haven't heard of any Clouds yet, though. Thankfully.

And Welcome!

Aizaka

Forgotten Memory
That's one of those names that I would feel like I was putting a lot of pressure on my kid to be an incomparable badass...

Still haven't heard of any Clouds yet, though. Thankfully.

And Welcome!

I know of one person called Cloud but he uses it as a nickname since he is one of those double first name people like "T.J." is a shortened version of "T______ J______" (Fill the blanks) but I haven't spoken to them for a while but if memory serves right (Hopefully) his name is "Claus-Oswald" He kinda re-arranges them letters to get it.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hello everyone.

I would like to take the time to introduce myself to you all.

My name is Silmeria (Or Aizaka) feel free to call me by my name or which ever makes you more comfortable. I picked the user name "Aizaka" becuase when I stuck thinking of a character name on a game I used to play I attempted "Ai-Marie" but someone already too it so I attempted my fail safe character name of "Nazaka" but again it was taken away. So I combined "Ai" with "Zaka" to create "Aizaka" not sure if it actually means anything in Japanese but "Love -Something-" KNowing my luck it is somehting horrid....

If nothing else, it's some Gundam Mobile suit.

Ah well moving on. My parents gave me the name Silmeria since they are over obsessed with anything Norse legand/Myth related. When I was a kid I would remember for around christams my room would be filled with all these creepy Valkyrie models sometimes it gave me nightmares.

So yeah I do get asked "Hey why did you name yourself after a game character since Silmeria is the name of the main character in Valkyrie Profile?" To which I answer "Well what is your name?" they proceed to answer it "Hey didn't you know there was a famous person in this country by your name who did this bad thing and well the people of the town he lived in punished him to death by being stoned, stabbed, and boilled alive?" To which they break into tears saying "But my mummy gave me this name!" to which I will repeat what they just said in a sarcastic tone (Yes I can be mean if you get on the wrong side of me just a heads up to everyone in advacne. Just don't hold a vandetta for what I said that hurt you.)

I approve of your cruelty, and heap scorn upon your weepy victim. Proceed.

For the record, I do approve of naming children after lesser known Norse deities and mythic entities. I'd name a daughter Hildegarde or Skuld.

Game Devil's theory on why she has short term memory loss. There can be only one answer:

Either :

Dory.gif

or (since her parents are Norse fetishists, no offense):

DURARA_MP__Celty_Sturluson_by_GNneko.jpg

BUT WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Celty's Celtic, not Norse.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
disappointedz.jpg

Way to ruin the fun, smartass.

usingonewrong.jpg

No, Gary because we has a perfectionist running around killing mild fun. We'll take our 'mistakes' elsewhere.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hey, do you think Celty would like you getting her country of Birth wrong? You don't want to upset the hot headless chick with superpowers.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Hey, do you think Celty would like you getting her country of Birth wrong? You don't want to upset the hot headless chick with superpowers.
this assumes that dullahans are born.
not to mention izaya's wild mass guess that dullahan are actually valkyries.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
this assumes that dullahans are born.
not to mention izaya's wild mass guess that dullahan are actually valkyries.

Well, unless DRRR has massively altered the Mythology, they are Unseelie Fae, and thus share the same basic origins as the rest of the Fae. Literally 'birth' or not, her Origin is Gaelic ans her Land of Origin is likewise.

As for Izzy's WMG, it is just a WMG.

Top Bottom