Greetings folks!

Larsy

Rookie Adventurer
Hello,
My name is Lars-Christian, but I usually just go with Lars or Larsy. I am 17 years old and come from Haugesund, Norway and I am a huge fan of the Zelda franchise and the FF franchise where FFVII is my favorite. When I am done with our Senior High equivalent, I am going to study Japanese at the University in Bergen.
I read alot of manga online and I love anime(Death Note <3) and I am also into Heavy Metal and I read alot of fantasy books.

I also want to start a project which is to rebuild Midgar 1/1 in Minecraft, but I am going to need some help, so if any of you want to join I can set up a (almost) 24/7 server.

I have been reading on this site and followed the community a bit since early 2012 and I love it, really. Hope I will be of more use than trouble here, and hope I will both learn more and have fun at the same time.

-Larsy

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Oh hey, another Norwegian :monster:

Welcome and post lots.

Welcome fellow Scandinavian! Hope you enjoy it here.

Depending on the detail in which you like to re-create parts of Midgar in the blocky world of Minecraft, you may want to take a look at the work by some of the people on the Qhimm forums.

You may also want to take a look at this old TLS thread, Midgar 3D Model. Nobody has posted in it since 2010.

Good luck with your studies in Japanese.

Larsy

Rookie Adventurer
Welcome fellow Scandinavian! Hope you enjoy it here.

Depending on the detail in which you like to re-create parts of Midgar in the blocky world of Minecraft, you may want to take a look at the work by some of the people on the Qhimm forums.

You may also want to take a look at this old TLS thread, Midgar 3D Model. Nobody has posted in it since 2010.

Good luck with your studies in Japanese.

Thanks for the welcome and for posting those links! Japanese isn't the hardest language to learn in the world, but luck might come in handy :)

Ghost X

Lars is an awesome name. I should really put it on my "potential names to call my children, if I were to end up having them" list. I often wonder if it is as common in Nordic and German-speaking countries as it is portrayed in the media though (where seemingly 9 out of 10 men are called Lars).

Anyways, welcome aboard.

Fangu

Great Old One
Wow, this was posted 4 hours ago but I didn't check out this thread until now --
NEIMEN HALLA PÅ'REI!! Det var gøy :lol:

I had almost given up on another (active, there might be none-active ones I don't know about) Norwegian joining the board, so this is just awesome!! I live in Oslo myself, but I'm originally from Trondheim.

Okay I won't rant too much here, I'll just say Welcome to the boards! :monster:

Larsy

Rookie Adventurer
Thank you all :D I've never gotten this many welcomes on a forum before. Can't say that I don't feel welcome now :P

Top Bottom