Guys it was Octo's Birthday Today

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
And this thread is late but Octo you're one of the most awesome and funny people on the internet so happy belated birthday wishes to you. :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
This is why I should start looking at the bottom of the forum home page! Aiyee! Sorry, Octo! I hope you had a great birthday :)

Fangu

Great Old One
Wait, I wished you a happy birthday March 1st, that's what it said on Facebook??

Anyway Happy Birthday, whenever it is :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
OCTO YEY YOU SURVIVED ANOTHER YEAR

:joy:

Ghost X

If you are so awesome and funny, why aren't you making bazillions on youtube.

Also, happy birthday x).

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Thanks everyone, I had a good day. But I think I'm going to have to stop having birthdays, if I keep going like this I'll probably be dead in 60 years :monster:

T_________T

We almost missed it that is grounds for internet seppuku, have an awesome one Octo

This is why I should start looking at the bottom of the forum home page! Aiyee! Sorry, Octo! I hope you had a great birthday :)

Nah theres nothing to apologise for, I didn't have my birthday on my profile here, just on facebook. I'll put edit it in now for future refrence.

Wait, I wished you a happy birthday March 1st, that's what it said on Facebook??

Anyway Happy Birthday, whenever it is :monster:
:lol: Yeah that was a mistake sorry, I fixed that now.

If you are so awesome and funny, why aren't you making bazillions on youtube.

Because life is unfair.....and also I don't have a youtube account :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Sweet Lordy feel bad for missing that.

Belated birthday greetings you wonderful lady you x

Octo should have her own nation and hold the leader title over it as Royal President. Suddenly world peace will ensue.

Top Bottom