Happy Birthday, Danseru!!

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Happy Birthday, Danseru..

Sweet 21 and make sure to enjoy your day today to the fullest!

pooh+and+friends+birthday+cake.png

This is my first thread ever, made especially for Danseru... :awesomonster:

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy 21st Birthday Dansery! :monster: Welcome to the land of adulthood where 99 problems await.

Ghost X

Mmmm... delicious cake. I hope you have something like that on your birthday, or something else as equally nice, or possibly even better. Spoil yourself at your own detriment, but only for 24 hours and only with things that have no lasting effects :awesome:.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
99?! We're only supposed to have 99 problems? I'd like to return all these extras please.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Happy Birthday, Danseru..

Sweet 21 and make sure to enjoy your day today to the fullest!
This is my first thread ever, made especially for Danseru... :awesomonster:

Thanks for making a thread for me *hugs* :>

Happy 21st Birthday Dansery! :monster: Welcome to the land of adulthood where 99 problems await.

Hahaha I've had my fair share of adult problems even back when I was a kid, they can come at me hahahahaha XD

Mmmm... delicious cake. I hope you have something like that on your birthday, or something else as equally nice, or possibly even better. Spoil yourself at your own detriment, but only for 24 hours and only with things that have no lasting effects :awesome:.

Not sure if I'll get something within 24 hours, usually there would be just one celebration for me, my sister and my cousin. Besides that I have two nieces who are also born in September. :awesome:

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Happy Birthday ! Enjoyed your FF VI Lets Play thread !

moogleCake.jpg

Kupokupokupo !
:monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Happy birthday and all that jazz. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Fecking hall I thought I wrote in this thread when drunk last night but apparently not!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY hope it was awesome!

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Guys, thank you all for the greeting :> I ate a pot of nabe and miso soup :>

My dad bought me a new cellphone and I'm grateful for it, although they kept on teasing me because I don't know how to use that kind of "modern" phone.

Top Bottom