Happy birthday, Fancy!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU WONDERFUL CREATURE

but no really. Youre a truly amazing person that I'm glad to call friend. hope you have a wonderful time! :D

v4cwq7jjsk0hslpbutgy.jpg

:kermitu:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Happy birthday Fancy!! <3 <3 :reptar:

I feel like you've been my friend for a long time already, you're one of the most energetic, lovely, funny, and huggable people I know, you just radiate all these things and I feel like it amplifies my mood whenever you're around, like you make me smile so much. ^_^ I couldn't imagine a better teammate to be community managers with; thank you for doing this position with me and for being my friend and being so irreplaceable <3 :joy:

IN OTHER WORDS I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUCKING LOVELY DAY (FUCK :pervert:) AND YOU GET TO EAT FOOD YOU LIKE AND GET LOTS OF COOL THINGS AND AWESOME STUFF HAPPENS FOR YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE AJSDMKVCMKBLGJNDMNBGLKHGKFD KERMITU FOR LIFE LMAO :kermitu:

:megusta: :ffuuu: :reptar: <3 <3

OH AND HERES CAKE
16e64fb4e4b5909877c1064e40dd779c--family-tree-cakes-family-trees.jpg

Idk it's a tree lmao :okay:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I put a firework up a frog's arse in your honour, it was beautiful. Happy birthday an' shit. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Happy Birthday Fancy Pants! I hope one day you meet your soul mate, Fancy Panties. You deserve each other. :closedmonster:

YnVk4ax.png

I made this on my phone at work so that's really friggin' impressive okay?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANCY! <3<3<3<3

H7OTa6w.gif

I have no idea what the fuck he is doing but :megusta:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (almost) BIRTHDAY TWIN. I HOPE ITS HALF AS AWESOME AS YOU ARE BECAUSE NOTHING CAN BE AS AWESOME. <3<3

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Ah!!!! I wanna thank everyone for taking the time to give me well wishes and posting pictures/gifs/ART:megusta: n shit. Aaaahh reading through this post has given me such a beautiful warm feeling from head to toe as though I were BEING HUGGED BY A CERTAIN WIRE OR SOMETHING (idk wtf he&#8217;s doing in that gif either but hnng) :pervert: I also laughed at some of these posts hahaha!! FUCKING FUNNY FOLK HERE

Anyway, you&#8217;re all beautiful, lovely people and you helped make yesterday feel especially special! Thank you!!

It was a lovely time, sis took me out for karaoke. The most offensive part of the night was when no one sang any Queen or Beatles or Michael Jackson song along with me for lack of knowing how the melody of any song went/who the artist was(!!!) :closedmonster:

It was hilarious cuz I would say before each song, &#8220;You guys know this one, everyone knows this.&#8221; and BLANK STARE CENTRAL!! Shocked!!

BUT IT WAS STILL TONS OF FUN. I DANCED. :reptar:

Last edited:
Top Bottom