Happy birthday, Frangu!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
tumblr_ma5jeqhNNH1qedvo5o1_400.gif

Happy birthday:monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Phew! Done with cake and a pretty cozy family party. Took the boyfriend's sister's kids for a walk with my mother's dog too, very nice. I got some cool adulty (no not that! lol) presents (like coffee mugs and a cookbook) and also got The Last of Us from boyfriendu. I think the coolest present was a hand made zebra style coffee mug I got from my mother in law. It matches the candy bowl she gave me last year. I love zebras <3 Oh and I got a small, crystal candy bowl from my boyfriend's grandmother which is pretty awesome. I love how heavy it is. (Also the whole XIII thing, crystal and all :monster:)

Another cool thing is my mother brought all my old My Little Pony's I had as a kid, and they're in surprisingly good condition. She brought them out (I thought they were still in the car) when the kids were here and the biggest kid of us all was me, lol. So me and 3 kids age 2 to 9 sat on the floor playing with the ponies. lol. Bronies from the 80's were the best, they were my trusted companions <3

Okay Imma stop ranting, a very nice birthday indeed, thanks guys <3

(Also I love the amount of Fran&Balthier in this thrad :joy:)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Balthier__s_Kissy_Face_CHUU_by_XxAyuNANAxX.jpg

Also apologies for being a little late, hope you had a fab day.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday sexy! Does my return count as a birthday present? If not I shall work on n00dz or something. :monster:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
FRANGOO
BAPI HELATED

happy belated, milady~

Top Bottom