Happy Birthday Jason Tandro!

May there be lots of cake and happy family times!

I couldn't find a Terranigma birthday cake, so I chose a different offering:

lewd.jpg

Thank you for arousing us, you sexy mass of puns! :awesome:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Hey, Jason! Happy Birthday! Hope you'll have an awesome birthday with family and friends, good presents and lots of sweets and a large cake!:moar::moar::moar::moar::moar::moar::moar::moar::moar::moar::moar::moar:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Happiest of birthdays, JT! Hope it's a great one for ya :)

You share the same birthday as my younger brother. You may both fight to the death for thine cake ^_^

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Happy Birthday!

For some reason I feel you would enjoy a hamcake, because what's better than a cake that looks like a ham?

DPQSX0L.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Happy birthday Jason! Hope it's a wonderful day and you get to do things you enjoy and spend it with those you love! :joy:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Happy Birthday!

For some reason I feel you would enjoy a hamcake, because what's better than a cake that looks like a ham?

Clearly, a ham that looks like a cake. :monster:

Flare said:
Nice things

I get to spend it with sweet lady vidya for the most part but my weekend getaway with the wife is this weekend which is the "real" party.

Thanks all for the various birthday wishes, or in Lex's case the wish that I obtain a restroom accessory which bathes my nethers. All equally kind. Many loves! :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Happy birthday! I hope it's a good one.

my weekend getaway with the wife is this weekend which is the "real" party.

So I take it you and the wife'll be getting up to some kinky fun this weekend?:monster:

Oh you don't even know the half of it, but in six words:
hotel room hot tub bondage sex.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Happy Birthday! May you not get caught in a comprimising positions by hotel staff, or not if thats your kind of thing :awesome:

Top Bottom