HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBLE.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
you guys <3 (except tony who still won't bake me a cake bawwww but AT LEAST AKI WILL)

hbtate.png
omg why can't Terry Tate come for this irl >:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Happy Birthday~!! :glomp: I hope you have a great day filled with lots of love, cake, and ice-cream. <33

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTHER KIM

HAVE SOME PIE

PumpkinPie.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
YAY DADDY YAY

I GONNA SHINE A FLASHLIGHT

Awesome day was awesome, followed by a hilarious night on skype. Good birthday was good. :3

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Glad you had fun, I had to listen to Joe try and work out the dynamics of the kimble drinking game while playing Gears the other night XD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Belated happy birthday, Keen. Hope you had a good one! ^_^

But I'll be the first to now wish you a very merry unbirthday. :awesome:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Well, how about I tell you who has what character now:

Alex - Baird
Brent - Cole (guessing standard Augustus)
Keeno - Tai
Bex - Anya
Me - Sam
Joe - Clayton Carmine
Brooke - Ben Carmine

So take your pick of the Gears 3 roster after all of those choices. :monster: Marcus would be alright as long as Reg isn't fussed. There's him, Colonel Hoffman, Chairman Prescott (maybe, he might just be featured in CTL gametype), Anthony Carmine, Jace, Griffin (not sure about him since he's a Stranded), Bernadette, Minh (assuming since he carried over to Gears 2), Dom (lol, genuinely forgot about him since his character went to shit) aaaaand Dizzy.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Hmmmmmmmm now there is the dilema, dizzy or marcus..........Aw screw it i'll go for the massive tank that makes women go WTF!

MARCUS!!!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Hmmmmmmmm now there is the dilema, dizzy or marcus..........Aw screw it i'll go for the massive tank that makes women go WTF!

MARCUS!!!

But what about the guy who got yer back like a buttcrack >:

Top Bottom