Happy birthday, Lex!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Hope it's been a fabulous day despite being poorly sick, happy birthday an' shit. :monster:
The Mageling has just become aware of Mass Effect, in the form of a texture pack for Minecraft. He went for a Kaiden costume. <3

@ Glaurung: KILTS. Day made. :awesome:

Lex

Administrator
It was rude of me to forget my gift to you. Sorry, :awesome:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL. I've saved every single one of those photos, I'm not kidding.

OK so like, my friend made me a cake. It's a hilarious and heartfelt attempt at Cloud, the creeper :D. This took me completely by surprise:

cloudcake_zpse05e9842.jpeg

DOESN'T HE LOOK LIKE A MUPPET VERSION OF CLOUD? LOL!

My friends also got me loads of gifts, I feel incredibly spoiled right now. Among my favourites are a hat, new (and very expensive) earphones, Deus Ex: Human Revolution; Director's Cut, Rayman Legends, Farcry 3, FIG VODKA in a custom made bottle shaped like a male torso, Ferrero Rocher, various books I've been dying to read, a new trimming set, a jacket, a 3D Pacman Mug, and some other bits and bobs.

Also, went to see Gravity and it was AMAZING! All in all, probably the best birthday I've had as an adult. I just feel grateful to have so many awesome friends <3.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Slightly, potentially belated wishes of a most pleasant celebration of your annual solar rotation, Lex. From what I've heard so far it's been an absolute blast!

X :neo:

Fangu

Great Old One
Okay that cake is just fantastic!! I love how s/he took the effort to do that!! Your friend is the best! :D

Fangu

Great Old One
^ Okay I'm saving that link. AND the picture, should you lose your sanity temporarily and remove it from PB :monster:

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
Yum, tasting Cloud had to have been such a gift. Awesomesauce cake there, Lex! Sounds like you had a great birthday despite being ill. Hope you feel well soon, hon and rest up as much as you want. :3

Ghost X

My apologies for missing your birthday. My computer died a week ago, and I only got it back just now. To make amends, may you have a happy birthweek.

Top Bottom