• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Masa!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I was going to find you a good boob gif but I'd figured you'd seen them all before so:

masabirthday.jpg

:glomp:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
as a birthday present to you I will try to get a picture of my coworker

they are bigger than my head I swear to god

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
happy birthday masa!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday Masa! May your day be filled with amazing boobies. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
HBD could just as easily be "Huge Bewbs Day" as "Happy Birthday" and that seems ever so appropriate right now. So HBD Masa :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Happy Birthday!!!! ^_^

I was going to find you a good boob gif but I'd figured you'd seen them all before so:

masabirthday.jpg

:glomp:

But if he goes in he'll never come back out.

And then we would never see him again.

And that would be sad. :sadpanda:

Ghost X

Here's something I didn't prepare earlier, just in case you get lost in this thread, and started to panic from withdrawal symptoms: (nsfw). Happy Birthday. May it involve real boobies that belong to females and such, and I guess you interacting with them and such.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Happy birthday, Masa. Hope you have a good one. :)

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Happy birthday Masa! :D
20110311141717-Bare-Boob-cake.JPG

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
happy birthday masa!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Happy Birthday you lovely man, I'd like to think you got some bewb action on your birthday :monster:

Top Bottom