• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Meimei!!!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEIBITO, YOU STILL FEEL LIKE YOU'RE 14 TO ME. BUT MY BB IS GROWING UP. :'(

Enjoy! Have cake. :3

Ghost X

Happy birthday, person who is no longer 14. I sure hope someone replaces you. I think the universe may collapse if 15 follows 13.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Happy older day, Shortstack, your dad's proud of you. Pass your tests, you hear!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
happy birthday meimei <3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Your sensei will like to wish you a happy 16th birthday my padawan. Our little loli is growing up. Have lots of fun.

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
happy birthday, mei!
you're still jail bait so have a hug instead :kiss:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Sixteen?! :O

Where does the time go?
Out the window. That is why we must keep them closed.

OT: belated happy birthday, mei.Hope you had a good one. ^_^ Post more!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
MEI YOU ARE OLD

BAPI HURFDEY

Top Bottom