• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday, Shademp!

Ghost X

Please refer to thread title and your personally themed cupcake :monster:.

PS: Yes, that is "Dirge of Cerberus" scribbled quickly with my finger on my phone :P.

Attachments

• sketch1512917239276.png
    sketch1512917239276.png
    664.8 KB · Views: 23

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Happy birthday. :megusta: Now let me sexily swing around on this bedpost for y-
95021ecfa3dae523120e2189a904e33f.gif

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, I am! Share with you a cake, I shall

8v8Zgdd.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Happy Birthday Shadeycakes!

18490ef2b4d0aa2aa8c07b6cc640e316--pinkie-pie-cake-pinkie-pie-party.jpg

Thanks everyone! ^_^

@Howl
:megusta: :megusta: :megusta:

@Alex
bro_hoof_by_yulynh-d4atfdi.jpg

@Octo
pinkie_glasses_by_j_brony-d4da2zl.png

@Cacti
My avatar in chocolate form? YES PLS :monster:

It was a nice birthday, as usual. A highlight was when my three-year-old niece sang to me over the phone. ;___: Not a birthday song mind you, she just hit a randomized playlist of songs she knew and went with it. SO PWECIOUS <3

Other great moments of the day were completing my most recent playthrough of Majora's Mask (there were feels and tears AND OH MY GEE THE WEDDING SCENE I CAN'T TAKE IT), eating MARZIPAN CAEK and getting back in the swing of things with my projects.

:neom:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
WISHES OF A MOST PLEASANT CELEBRATION OF YOUR ANNUAL SOLAR ROTATION, SHAD!!!
Two years from now, I'll be able to wish that to you from the same country! :awesomonster:

X :neo:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Happy birthday my darling! <3 You are such a treasure and pleasure to be around <3

In my alternative universe, I used my power of tree to get Brian to present this cake to thee. :megusta:

nKYk6dY.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Happy birthday you magnificent bastard! Hopefully you'll be able to come and do a meet up with the Yurpeans soon. <3

Top Bottom