• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Tres!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Hey dude, you are one of the very coolest people I know. Thus, even though your life has been busy/hectic and you're thus probably nowhere near the forum...

Happy birthday an' shit bro
u8012.png

:birthday:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday Tres! Hope your having some awesome birthday sex. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
happy birthday dood!

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
happy birthday tres!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Right, you are now officially required to unflounce from your busy life and return to the board.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Happy Birthday Tres hope its a good one, we miss basking in your gentle wisdom :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow, today felt more..epic than usual. :awesome:

Happy Birthday, dude. Hope you're having a fun one!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Good job on surviving another year on Earth

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Happy birthday, SOS/Tres. Hope you have a good one. ^_^

Top Bottom