Happy Birthday USA!

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
tumblr_mpe9x9ueGs1rhyg7io1_500.jpg

Happy BBQ-ing/ parade and fireworks watching to all.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
For all you Britsh members show some love to your former colonies.;)

Also to the Canadian members you can party with us as well.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Jazz said:
For all you Britsh members show some love to your former colonies.;)

I'll pass thanks, people seem to think we're dreadfully racist like that.

@ SoulReaper: definitely a butter face.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Happy the day we decided to ditch you 4th July!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Where do bad folks go when they die? They don't go to heaven where the angels fly They go to the lake of fire and fry Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Uh, not really relevant but that song gets in my head whenever 4th July is mentioned. Anyway, Happy birthday! :D

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy day that's a holiday for us but it's only meaning for us is going to the beach, drinking beer and having BBQs. Also the irony of celebrating an independence day when we have never been independent in our history.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Jazz said:
I know deep down all you Brits love us Yanks and vice versa.;)

Yes, like that second cousin we'd love to drown. Also we much prefer the Cockneyed 'septics'.

I take each person on their own merits. There are Brits I loathe more than Americans, believe it or not.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
Happy day that's a holiday for us but it's only meaning for us is going to the beach, drinking beer and having BBQs. Also the irony of celebrating an independence day when we have never been independent in our history.

You know if Peurto Rico ever becomes a state I think they should have a special celebration for the first Fourth Of July when it becomes a state.

Top Bottom