Happy Birthday YACCBS

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It's a little early but w/e it's already your birthday in more than a few places.

Happy birthday you beautiful bitch.

I hope your day consists of much hell raising and cookies. Go forth, and fear no diabeetus

I'm still going to knife you one day bitch

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SECRET LESBO

EAT ALL OF THE CAKE AND COOKIES YOU WANT

CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Happy Birthday Kat! Hope you have an awesome day filled with cookies and popcorn and ice cream. :3

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i hope you open a birthday present and find a hot butt

Ghost X

...attached to a living person of your preferred sexual orientation, who consents to having been put in that birthday present for the purposes of your eventual pleasure (or what have you). Just sayin', could be disturbing to find a severed hot butt, or a traumatised individual.

Also, happy birthday.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
You are one of the most beautiful, intelligent and funny ladies I know on the interwebs and every year you spend on the planet makes Canada a more inviting place to be

Keep up the good work yaccybutt :wacky:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Happy Birthday Kit Kat. You make dis pimp very proud.

TO THE SALAMANDER!

Enjoy your day < :

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
...attached to Nathan Fillion, who consents to having been put in that birthday present for the purposes of your eventual pleasure (or what have you).

fixed that for you. :monster:

Happy Birthday Kat! :monster: You have showed me the awesomeness that is Castle and share your birthday with my mom. So have a great birthday you hawt Canadian lady, party up and eat lots of cake. :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
thanks everyone <333

tumblr_m6ls1hhR7c1qkyhuao12_r1_250.gif

Top Bottom