Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
YES DO SO

also

>dolphinblow started following you

:awesome:

ahaha I'm still working out this tumblr thing but I finally found a theme I liked and I'll start posting some stuff <3 time to make some grafix

fuckyeahlightaerith.tumblr.com

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
UM ANYTHING REALLY, I am starved for anything Light/Aerith so I will be over the moon that there is fic for them period.

I love the theme, fits perfectly and it's so adorable ;w; CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR GRAFIX <33

thank yooou <333

I have not done any graphics in AGES so I've been doing nothing but screwing around with manip positions like so

disslightaeris.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG, brilliant idea... following now. >=D

edit: Is something wrong with the layout or am I dumb, I see no follow or reblog buttons. D: Also, promoted it on my blog. >=D

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I think it's the layout itself, I just noticed. :C I'll switch it and see if that works.

edit: changed the layout, follow and reblog buttons should be visible <3

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
DOUBLE POSTAN but it's the club section i doubt anyone cares

I updated the tumblr to accept submissions from others, so if anyone wants to donate art or videos or somesuch, they can. I should probably tweak the tag list but I'll do that later (I don't want to get too obnoxious with the tag system, lol).

Oh, I excluded text for the time being buuuut I was thinking if someone wrote fic and wanted to link it I should open it up. However my hopes are low for that atm, but thoughts? Should I?

and for those not on the tumblr here's some aerith/lightning badass dissidia action <3

Rainbowomnom

Rookie Adventurer
Count me in.

I'm so going to write a fanfic....I've never written one before but it's totes happening right now.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
omg that would be all kinds of amazing if you did <3

I have half written KH and FF7 AU that I will prolly never finish, maybe I'll just post snippets here.

Also I need to stop being lazy and make more tumblr edits for this pairing

Tina Armstrong

Rockstar
AKA
Fackbito, RedGloves, Eileen Galvin, Saria, Lady Croft
This pairing is certainly interesting... Maybe I will be convinced someday how truly amazing they are together.

Top Bottom