• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Hardstyle Tech

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
So I was wondering, is anyone on the forum into Hardstyle Tech? I've recently become absolutely crazy for this shit and well, I just freakin' love it! Here's some examples just to clarify [NOTE: These are shortened versions of the full mixes as the originals can be rather long in time-length xD]:

"Take My Breath Away" ~ Toneshifterz, Nitrouz

"Spark of Life" ~ Scope DJ (One of my favorites!)

"Dragonborn" ~ Headhunterz (Yeah, apparently the DJ is a huge fan of Skyrim xD)

I'm still just getting into it so I don't know a lot of DJs by work, but so far I like a lot of Scope DJ and Toneshifterz work.

~ Raz

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
We sometimes play this at work because it's silly :monster:

And I guess this is hardstyle or something too, a remix of various st00pid songs, another work classic because it's funny.

Not something I listen to at home though, lawls :monster:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
LOL @ Cthulhu, well, Hardstyle does entail the same hard-beat as a base with different sounds/melody ontop, from what I noticed anyway.

It's funny really, I used to not like it much cuz the hard-beat would kind of irk my ears, but for some reason now I do (hopefully that doesn't mean my hearing is getting shot :monster:). Regardless, I really do seemed to have developed a love for it, specifically the Euphoric Hardstyle type.

Speaking of, I'm just gonna leave this here cuz I thought it was cute xD:

"Senbonzakura (Frontliner Remix)" ~ Hatsune Miku, [Frontliner]

~ Raz

Top Bottom