Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh, you were there too Teva? :O I was never there, lol. So I guess that's why talk of it annoys me. xD

I was on ACF though! For two whole weeks! :excited: Sadly, that was still enough time to get into the DRAMAHZ.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Oh, you were there too Teva? :O I was never there, lol. So I guess that's why talk of it annoys me. xD

I was on ACF though! For two whole weeks! :excited: Sadly, that was still enough time to get into the DRAMAHZ.

Wait, you're referring to before ACF was completely shut down and left to rot, aren't you?

Because if you are, then no I was on ACF before it shut down and FCF became popular.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Ohh, I see. So why'd it die? :monster: FCF, I mean.

ACF I don't care about. :P

Most of the members from FCF directly migrated over here when news of the Lifestream.net's creation leaked out. The fact that it was primarily a blog site with an optional forum on the side made it pretty appealing to people I'd say. That and the fact that it's main focus was mostly everything FF. :wacky:

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
Anti-Twilight Club ftw! :awesomonster: I'm just glad the rabid Twilight tards are not spamming my forum.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
FCF died around the same time TLS opened, so when it reopened a lot of people didn't feel like going back since this place was already so active. Then there was dramaz when it did reopen and that killed people's enthusiasm further.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
AA! Where have you been, hun?! :kiss: Join the Anti Twilight club!

Mmhm, mmhm, I see! I just joined here randomly... lol. Also, I hope no real dramaz come here.

Drama will never come here. We're all too cool and hawt to initiate any dramahz. :wacky:

And yes yes join ze club! Spread the Anti-Twilight fandom!

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
I went to Hawaii on vacation. I totally joined it already. Anything cool happen while I was gone?:glomp:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Drama will never come here. We're all too cool and hawt to initiate any dramahz. :wacky:
Apparently you haven't been reading the Hojo thread :wackymonster: but yeah I doubt anyone will actually take drama here seriously, which is the important distinction from FCF. :monster:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I went to Hawaii on vacation. I totally joined it already. Anything cool happen while I was gone?:glomp:
Danteeee! <333 :glomp:

You missed all the lulz. Like Vendel being Clerith and Omega confessing his love for Mako. :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I went to Hawaii on vacation. I totally joined it already. Anything cool happen while I was gone?

OH, AWESOME! Where in Hawaii did you go? I want to know if you went where I was born. :wacky: Awesome, we will have epic discussions!

Hm.. some random stuff, you were gone for the Truth or Dare in the chatbox! I had to have a Twilight siggie and Avie. DX

Yeah, real drama being like... I dunno. There's only been stupid fake drama here, lol.

Omega confessing his love for Mako

He didn't even give me credit. I thought of that duel in bed thing. :awesome:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Apparently you haven't been reading the Hojo thread :wackymonster: but yeah I doubt anyone will actually take drama here seriously, which is the important distinction from FCF. :monster:

Well hon that's just a heated discussion it hardly constitutes as drama. :wacky:

Indeed a drama-free environment is part of the reason why people come here to chat about . . . well stuff really. It's no fun chatting in a drama-filled forum anyway.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah fair point, I guess about ten pages back in this thread would be closer to actual TLS drama :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just started reading some of the Hojo thread. I think I'll just be reading though, lol. Everyone is covering anything I'd want to say. :P

I love Lucrecia. <3 :'(

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think that was me and PMS. And some of the most annoying shit ever.

But well, it lasts usually all of three or four pages and then...gone. My how boring! :P

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Honestly I find both Dacon and Aaron's contributions to the Hojo thread to be extremely interesting. I just read through it all like the hungry bibliophile I am. And then dissect it at the same time 'cause I'm odd that way. :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom