Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer

Unknown Hero
Gosh darn it! I'm bored, and I want entertainment other than to play every single damn version of FFVII!!

Well, me too.

I'm so damn bored, that if it goes on I'm going to search for "Entertainment" on Google :monster:

*Sighs*
At that everyone's cba today too.
It's also damn humid.......
And damn late already.....
*Rants on*

At least I have an electric fan to support me. :neom:

I even went so far now as to consider watching a movie...NOT on my laptop!! That's going far.

I feel like ranting too. I really should jog tomorrow, but I feel like I don't have the will... :(
*rants on too*

I got way too much to do in FFVII...

Archer

Unknown Hero
At least I have an electric fan to support me. :neom:

I even went so far now as to consider watching a movie...NOT on my laptop!! That's going far.

I feel like ranting too. I really should jog tomorrow, but I feel like I don't have the will... :(
*rants on too*

I got way too much to do in FFVII...

The only electric fan in the house got abducted by UFO/Taken away somewhere and I haven't seen it ever since.

To top it off, I haven't eaten pizza in ages!

I LOVE PIZZA DAMMIT :@

Yes, I feel too ranty today.

If I even had my PSX back I would replay FFVII.
Since the PS3 is not region free in it's
backwards compability - I can haz no shat.

@Makkusu

What about ordering the PSN version? And when you get back your memory card(s), you can do some tweaking to use them when playing the PS3 too.

@Locke Cole

Beds are too tough to fight in. Might as well choose a swamp as a spot for fighting. :monster:

Archer

Unknown Hero
@Makkusu

What about ordering the PSN version? And when you get back your memory card(s), you can do some tweaking to use them when playing the PS3 too.

I'm not desperate enough to order it from PSN, though.
And I still DO have the memory cards. :awesome:

The PS3 we have doesn't read
teh PS2/PSX PAL games that I've been collecting
for god knows how long.
And it's because of a one screwed up choice
I made before buying it
Now that I can't play those games I just
realized how much more fun I would be
having, if I COULD play them at the moment........
*Facedesks*

I need a therapy, a massage and a hot springs trip fgj :monster:

Seems like all my preparation work with figuring out the probability for each drop in the Wonder Catchers was in vain......

muchmoxie

slow down, you crazy child
AKA
kimmyowns, Oxydox
I need to get farther in FFVIII. It's kind of sad, how little I've been playing it. FFVI interests me more, but FFVIII's cool. After I finish X I need to borrow FFX-2 from my cousin, as I don't think it'll be worth buying.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Just you :monster:

Feel free to come on MSN again for more fun. Preferably with fixed comp an' shit :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom