Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Urgh, I need to finish reviewing Rudo Y Cursi and add some depth to it, which is hard, cause the movie was a freaking comedy. :\

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
guys, serious business.

I'm detecting a lack of sophistication and culture in this thread. This should be fixed by either adding a dose of sophistication and culture, or changing the title.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I could discuss the nuttiness of Gruyere cheese and how well it compliments Riesling?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm in the middle of eating 5 Red Leicester sandwiches. Well nice.

Going to follow it up with a big tub of Ben & Jerries ice cream.

POWER SUPPER.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I'm about to cook pan-fried curried cod and rice, garnished with corriander for my flat.
Spicy, yet refreshing with a touch of natural yoghurt.

Before this, however, i am writing an essay on Woolf’s depiction of the ‘world of men’ and the ‘world of women’ in Mrs. Dalloway.

CULTURED ENOUGH FOR YOU

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm about to cook pan-fried curried cod and rice, garnished with corriander for my flat.
Spicy, yet refreshing with a touch of natural yoghurt.
IS THIS THE ONLY THING YOU COOK? ;0;

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I'm looking at a recipe for chicken curry, but I would need some double cream for it and veggies. :\

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
YOU LIKE AMERICAN CHEESE. I THINK IT IS OBVIOUS HERE WHOSE TASTE BUDS ARE MESSED UP

MA'AM YOU HAVE EXCELLENT TASTE AND I WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORT YOU IN THIS STATEMENT

YOU ARE BOTH SO WRONG. >='O I SUGGEST YOU FIND HELP IMMEDIATELY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom