Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
To Bex's credit, she's pretty damn good at keeping me alert and conscious. Just in case.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The Lovers has complete control over The tower. The stars are bright tonight, and The World below is smiling.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
This is the best page on this thread.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Excuse me but you're from fucking Tokyo, what the hell do you know about sophistication and culture? Last I checked your only contribution was the tentacle rape of screaming underage girls and idolising white-haired anorexic ladyboys as both the leading characters in video games and fucking pop stars.

:jokerclap:

:monster:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Excuse me but you're from fucking Tokyo, what the hell do you know about sophistication and culture? Last I checked your only contribution was the tentacle rape of screaming underage girls and idolising white-haired anorexic ladyboys as both the leading characters in video games and fucking pop stars.

That's culture too, albeit too alien to be considered acceptable by most non-Japanophiles, :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
True that, but you're more likely to find sophistication on Mars, or somewhere else that has yet to develop intelligent life :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

:jokerclap:

what's more humorous, He's just a weaboo, not really from tokyo at all.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Eugh, sickening.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
I'm going to Tokyo next Summer, I'll bet he's never even been.

I'll be moar Japanese than him.

Reonarudo Butsuchiru

Mischievous Boy
AKA
Reonarudo, Chiisutofupu, Butsuchiru, ReonarudoButsuchiru
I've only been to Shibuya one time. I thought about asking if we can go for like ... I dunno, summer break but it cost like 8k for the freaking round trip 1st class.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
There's nothing wrong with flying coach. They still give you something to drink and you still get a bag of some terrible chips, crackers or peanuts (rarely these last ones anymore, though).

So you ain't gonna die before you get there.

If you don't have an iPod or a PSP on you, just sleep through the flight. That's what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom