Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki.

zzzzz
AKA
SKYUPPERCUT60, Jaded Yuki
you know what's better than going to the beach

going to the beach shortly after an oil spill

I could smell the fumes all the way from south carolina thanks to the ocean breeze :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The ocean needs more crude imo.

:monster:

Yuki.

zzzzz
AKA
SKYUPPERCUT60, Jaded Yuki
so i watched the last episode of lucky star today and thought to myself...this is like the perfect way to end the series

then i realized that other than the ova...this means no more new material ;-;

ah well, maybe i can pull the dvd out again one of these days when i completely forget about why it was that i liked the show so much and enjoy it all over again...which is pretty much exactly what i've just done the past couple days OTL

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I haven't watched anime since the 2nd Suzumiya season

Eff dat siht ;-;

I did however find a heckuvalot of Trigun tankobon at my nearest Borders recently. Those are such a fun time sink.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I know, I do. T-T See, I must find a partner in crime first, because I don't feel like doing all that paypal shit.

Aka - someone's going to do it for me, and I pay them cash. :lol:

crack

Donator
THREATEN OMEGA

That way you can get your hands on the yaoi and you can make your profile pink and all, nosebleeder.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yes, because I REALLY have to be threatened for TEN WHOLE DOLLARS. *rolls eyes*

And you know just as well as I do that I won't take your money. :oscar:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Dang well better not, lady. Been looking forward to those eyes of yours for too long. <<

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Don't you mean eye? Oh, I'm getting my hair cut before I see you, aka tomorrow! I am excited. xD

But yeah seriously, if you won't do it I'll just stay home. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom