Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Assessment = ghey and suck and study study study.

Also,
650206-peterstore_super.jpeg
. Because I fingk I'm soe crevur.

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Awkwardness, especially considering the firs word out of my mouth was: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" cuz US just scored.

:gmonster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
It could have been worse.

I would have probably gotten Bex banned from Skype for the rest of known space and time. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm pretty much banned from Skype most hours of the day because apparently it rapes the internet for all the other computers in the house.

Being back home is just so cool.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Long week is long. ;-;

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Oh god why did you have to make me celebrate england fucking up quite so much, my body can only take soo much jack daniels before i die at work.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I will interject with some faggotry involving the dangers of binge drinking and a contradictory statement about my love for Bailey's. :awesome:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
today i am embracing my inner dyke
just about to go into town in a faded vintage yellow corvette tee, skinny jeans and flip flops
i look like shane from the l word
sweet

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
...I wear a tee, skinny jeans and flip flops almost everyday when I go somewhere. Fortunately, I'm not all that slim so I don't look like a dyke. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom