Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
지은;124625 said:
NO DON'T TALK LIKE THAT PLEASE.

But babeh wut's wrong with teh wai i talk? dont u luv meh? :monster:

@Munky: Neither do I but that's why I have an ex-computer programmer/hacker to turn to: my very own cousin. Oh and if that fails I have another cousin who's even BETTER at that than the aforementioned one. Jackpot . . .? I think so.

Ahem but then, I would never think about inserting complicated viruses that are almost impossible to detect with quality spyware/anti-virus programs.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
지은;124635 said:
Because I don't like txt talk. :(

Aww I'm sorry I thought you did. :)

This is much better am I right?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I have the servants troll for me.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
This thread is now about whether or not its a good idea to lace salvia with poppers.

And damning the criminal classes.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'll take my lsd weed any day ;.;
Lace your LSD laced weed with poppers y/y?

WOT DOES THIS THREAD THINK?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I need to try weed one day . . . :(

All the cool kids do it.

Also LSD scares me--actually most hallucinogenic drugs scare me except for weed because it has medicinal benefits.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
@Munky: Neither do I but that's why I have an ex-computer programmer/hacker to turn to: my very own cousin. Oh and if that fails I have another cousin who's even BETTER at that than the aforementioned one. Jackpot . . .? I think so.

Ahem but then, I would never think about inserting complicated viruses that are almost impossible to detect with quality spyware/anti-virus programs.

I'm sure Mr Munky could probably come up with something for me. I choose to leave all the technical stuff to him because it validates his manliness. Or something like that.

Of course, I too have never given the matter any prior thought.

The only thing I like to mix my weed with is tobacco.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
O GOD ITS SPINNING. MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY MY NAMES REBECCA AND I DONT CARE WHAT MY MOMMA SAYS IM GONNA HAVE A BABY

This is what LSD weed does to self respecting pplz.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Also LSD scares me--actually most hallucinogenic drugs scare me except for weed because it has medicinal benefits.
Weed isn't hallucinagenic, it just makes you get relaxed and fall over. alot.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I have fallen head first into a wall covered by a mattress and been unable to get undressed.

This is detrimental when you are in a relationship.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Weed isn't hallucinagenic, it just makes you get relaxed and fall over. alot.

Ah thanks for that. I swear D.A.R.E makes kids lose brain cells. :(

I need to start asking my uncle about the ganja he knows a good deal about that stuff.

And wow LSD sounds like it makes you kind of weird and repetitive.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I have fallen head first into a wall covered by a mattress and been unable to get undressed.

This is detrimental when you are in a relationship.
It wasn't exactly either of our most shining moments rly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom