Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
NUUU MEIBITO DON'T GO.
sadcloud.jpg

Tried on normal and failed, lol. He's also trying to kill all of those toy frogs for the special outfit or whatever.

Aww, well do somethin hun.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Bye, Ryuk! Hope you're off to buy more belts!

Did he get the Keros during the bike chase? If not, he might as well give up. I missed ONE of them during that fucking rail shooting chase scene. ARGH

Nothing to do, really. Don't feel like playing DMC tonight. Just hungry and can't think of any way to waste the next four hours :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Incidentally, anyone who feels like facepalming massively should read the Iran thread.

And then thank the hell out of Munatik, Dacon, Mako, Ryu and me for dealing with that bullshit.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The Kerotans? That's what the frog things are called :P

I'll be over in a bit, then :3

Ed: someone r thanks whore imo

:hugeawesomonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
If I were that much of a thanks whore I wouldn't have listed myself last :wackymonster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
"You place your weakest argument last and in the chief position." :monster:

You should use your Codec more often when looking at, holding, or doing unusual things =/ That one was a regular one with the Major inside of Granini Gorki - in that big meeting room downstairs outside where the scientists are at?

Also, some good ones include: Sigint while equipping a box, anyone after fighting The Sorrow, Para-Medic when you enter an area with new food, Para-Medic when you beat Ocelot and fall into hole (vampire bat conversation), and EVA anytime you have a Calorie Mate :monster:

Ed: Aw. Bye, sweets <3

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Incidentally, anyone who feels like facepalming massively should read the Iran thread.

And then thank the hell out of Munatik, Dacon, Mako, Ryu and me for dealing with that bullshit.

I agreed with you guys against the Nikkolas guy, but seriously, and this goes for anyone I would debate with, the amount of swearing that was used kinda makes it a little childish. I always thought that in person when someone swore every three seconds when trying to make a point makes people sound less intelligent. Kinda like how some people say dude or like every three seconds. Presentation goes a long way.

Either way, I completely agree with the points you guys were making though.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Alise: Always a good idea, really :monster:

Noctowl: same. 'swhy I don't like debate-y argument threads that Mako gets in on. =/

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Noctowl: same. 'swhy I don't like debate-y argument threads that Mako gets in on. =/

XD completely unrelated. I was thinking of changing my name to Nocty or Noctowl recently.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I only swear like that when I'm pissed off, which in that particular case I was :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom