Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Well, since I essentially lead you to believe that said cake was a lie, here you are, friend.

portal-cake.jpg

Om nom nom to your heart's content.

:hugemonster:

X :neo:

You know. I think I'm gonna find my way to Salt Lake City. I'm gonna find you, X. And then I'm gonna to give you a nice cream pie in face. Bill Gates style.

BillGatesPie.jpg

splash3.jpg

splash4.jpg

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I was waiting for the conversation to end, and then was going to merge them into the chat thread, which I'm doing now. :awesomonster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I do not like cake(except pound cake) or cupcakes. I will however eat the hell out of a good muffin.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
While I'm generally of the opinion that most Pie > most Cake, I'm torn on muffins. There are some times where I feel that I could eat a box of them, and other times where I feel that they are very difficult to consume at all beyond a few bites.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
The only pie I actually like is grasshopper pie.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I do not like cake(except pound cake) or cupcakes. I will however eat the hell out of a good muffin.

I agree with this, exception and all.

I don't know what it is, but I can not figure out what people like so damn much about cake. I'm hesitant to say I think its too sweet, because I have no problems eating plenty of other sweet things. (Except Cadbury Cream Eggs, $&#@ those things. THOSE are too sweet.) Just... after a few bites of cake I have zero desire to have any more.

Put a pumpkin pie in front of me, however, and you'll be lucky if there's any left in a half hour.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
If it's made right, I'll take a Carrot Cake, a Strawberry Short Cake or a Chocolate Mousse. I don't really care for the others.

Pumpkin Pie is fucking amazing, btw.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
strawberry cheese cake isn't bad.

I do love Apple pie, blueberry pie, and pecan pie.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
You can start the tradition. Start asking for pies for your birthday.

My mom makes the best carrot cake and also crumb cake. I like those way better than traditional iced cakes.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I have a crumb cake a lot...but I think that's a lot more for the crumbs than the cake.

And my birthday isn't so much the issue. The bigger problem is that i have to eat cake at everyone else's birthdays or otherwise look like a dick.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
mmm crumbs. That's the best part!

Ugh, I'm not a fan of store bought cake. Even from a bakery. Homemade cake is better if you have to go that route. Although I can't imagine I would be upset if people didn't eat my birthday cake, lol. Start bringing pies to people's birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! HERE'S A PIE WITH A CANDLE IN IT!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Christ, nothing makes me feel better about a movie than when during the opening credits I see 'Written by Fran Walsh and Peter Jackson' :3

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I can't remember the last time I've seen a 'Reported Post' in the mod queue.

Good job on not hating each other guys, seriously. I mean, for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom