Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just...can't take anymore of this.

Twilight. Must. Be. Destroyed.

Come on Akemmi. Let's go on a never-ending quest to burn every single copy of Twilight. And on the way we shall cut off Meyer's hands. Then place the hands on sticks and feed them to the hyenas.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
I just...can't take anymore of this.

Twilight. Must. Be. Destroyed.

Come on Akemmi. Let's go on a never-ending quest to burn every single copy of Twilight. And on the way we shall cut off Meyer's hands. Then place the hands on sticks and feed them to the hyenas.

I will join the quest! First we have to kill the twilight acting cast. I figured we could cut them up into little pieces with a hot wire then serve them as stew at their own funeral. :awesome:

xxx

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You're one of the select few I enjoy.

Aww, what an honor. <3

Well she'd probably make a good e-faghag, but that's about it lulz.

An even bigger honor. :awesome:

Also, the New Moon Trailer is shit. I am not surprised. Have any of you seen that Twilight Themed wedding? Sad.

Last edited:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Also, the New Moon Trailer is shit. I am not surprised. Have any of you seen that Twilight Themed wedding? Sad.

They are all shit. And no, I don't think I can take it. Is is lolz worthy?

At Munky: LOL, I love your new icon btw.

xxx

Good, I'm glad so far no one likes twilight.

All who want to join the quest to burn every twilight book, dvd and kill the movie cast raise your hand!

xxx

I think we could spare the movie cast. They will however need to be isolated for years in quiet contemplation so to realise their sins and repent them by hurting their own bodies :awesome:

Poor actors who need money...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Twilight Wedding:

weddingew.jpg

Pretty sure it's not a real wedding. But if it is... :rage: And even if it isn't real, it's still a big fail.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Shademp: No! Nothing to do with twilight must be left alive/burned to ash or both.

Munky: NP ^o^

Celeschere: That is disturbing and very sad. It probably is a real wedding tbh.

xxx

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Twilight Wedding:

weddingew.jpg

Pretty sure it's not a real wedding. But if it is... :rage: And even if it isn't real, it's still a big fail.
olo eww. Why does the dude in the second pic look like Gerard Way?:awesome:

Akemmi, we must learn to forgive the sins of others. Except for Meyer's. She is the one person that Jesus Christ does not like. :monster:

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
The only reason I care for Twilight is because of Rosalie. She's a bitch and doesn't give a damn. That's about all that keeps my interest.

Themed weddings are a bit....scary though. Seriously, fans just go wayyyyy overboard anymore.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol, I thought he looked like Gerard too! XD I think people should live their own life, instead of trying to be like a fucking character.

Also, there's an Edward action figure now. D;

She's a bitch and doesn't give a damn.
^This. :awesome: Though, I actually did like Jacob. Til he turned Pedo.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The only reason I care for Twilight is because of Rosalie. She's a bitch and doesn't give a damn. That's about all that keeps my interest.
Wasn't she all excited when Bella was having a kid and didn't give a damn that it broke her spine? lol. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom