Status
Not open for further replies.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
SMeyers lesson. :awesome:

haha.jpg

I recognise that style - is that by Whitedog1 on DevArt?

lol so you can abuse your gf? If you do I'll set Kaiba-kun on you!

xxx

Look, if women don't understand their rightful place is in the kitchen then someone needs to punch some sense into their little heads :awesome:

Sorry, just mimicking a friend of mine who often talks like that. He is overly reactionary in these matters :monster:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Look, if women don't understand their rightful place is in the kitchen then someone needs to punch some sense into their little heads :awesome:

Sorry, just mimicking a friend of mine who often talks like that. He is overly reactionary in these matters :monster:

Sounds like your friend hasn't got laid. If some guy tried to punch me in the head to get into the kitchen then I would rip off his little head.

xxx

Sounds like your friend hasn't got laid. If some guy tried to punch me in the head to get into the kitchen then I would rip off his little head.

xxx

Actually, he only first got laid when he started treating women like shit :awesomonster: Funny world, isn't it?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

At least he isn't a Nice Guy.

"I SPENT TIME WITH THIS WOMAN WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SHE HAVING SEX WITH ME, CLEARLY IT IS BECAUSE I AM TOO NICE. I FUCKING HATE WOMEN!"

:awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Two hours later...
A new power is revealed! :reptar:

...Although the rest of us have that one too. :awesomonster:

I don't feel speshul no moar. :sadpanda:

Really? D: Nothing happens in the morning over here. But that's probably because I usually sleep through most of it. :monster:

We just have lots of things going on right now because the whole family is here. I woke up at 4:40am because everyone made as much noise as possible. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom