Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Flibble

Mr. Flibble is very cross
AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
Yeah that shit is fucking ridiculous. It just proves that this rly is ACF 2.0 imo

Mr. Flibble

AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
This forum isn't ACF 2.0 D :

Shut up

and yes, it is. Look at teh reason for channy being banned for a start. It's the same thing, except noone starts tl;dr dramarific rants over the abuses of power like they used to.

A

Great Old One
no u.

Is there a confirmation though that's the reason why Channy was banned though? I mean, it could have been something else.

And I like Mako and the staff, so I can't really say anything to that. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
All of you fgts stfu.

And I dunno why channy is banned but couldn't be bothered to give a shit.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Here's the confirmation:

You have been banned for the following reason:
You need to stop tempting fate by starting drama with mumbles, etc. and telling Mako to shut up, even in jest

:monster:

A

Great Old One
no u.

And surprised me that she's banned, but oh well. :hohum:

You need to stop tempting fate by starting drama with mumbles, etc. and telling Mako to shut up, even in jest
Where did you get that? o_o

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
no u.

Is there a confirmation though that's the reason why Channy was banned though? I mean, it could have been something else.

And I like Mako and the staff, so I can't really say anything to that. :monster:

NVM ALEX GOT THERE FIRST

Mr. Flibble

AKA
Psycho Paul, Ace Rimmer
The drama with mumble was over a week ago, so that's complete and utter horseshit. And telling someone to shut up is never a good reason to ban someone.
Seriously, is anyone supposed to take this place seriously when shit like this gets pulled?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
The drama with mumble was over a week ago, so that's complete and utter horseshit. And telling someone to shut up is never a good reason to ban someone.
Seriously, is anyone supposed to take this place seriously when shit like this gets pulled?

I take it about as seriously as the warning I got for saying 'lol' back on fcf. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

And something probably happened to make her get banned again, because she was told she'd be banned for bringing it back up. Or something.

Either way, who gives a flying horseshit about whether or not people take this place seriously? I mean really.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
And something probably happened to make her get banned again, because she was told she'd be banned for bringing it back up. Or something.

Either way, who gives a flying horseshit about whether or not people take this place seriously? I mean really.

I DO CARE VERY MUCHLY

crack

Donator
Wait, so the Channy girl got banned for telling the Seto Kaiba dude to shut up?

I called him a bitch. D ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom