Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Hey ya'll! What's been going on? :awesomonster:

I just got a jump rope and I've been at that non-stop. So far I am doing the regular kind, but a month later I will add weights to it and make myself REALLY sweat (not that regular isn't making me sweat buckets, cause it is)!

All in 15 minutes!

Archer

Unknown Hero
Bored Alucard is bored.

valkyria_maximilian_icon.jpg

Bored Maximilian is bored too D:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Just go to TV tropes. Problem solved. :monster:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Why get a touch phone? I'd be paranoid to damage the touch screen. Plus, I got my DS to keep me occupied. Why should I download/pay for so many apps?

Then again I do have an "old" phone and not these touch ones. It gets the job done.

Edit: I noticed a contradiction! DS has a touch screen and yet here I am pissing on the touch phone! LOL I rather just get a flip phone or those keyboard ones instead of those iphones/blackberries. There, that's good enough. :monster:

Last edited:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
cute blondes with like, those big glasses are up my street too
I know the feeling

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Dementors...OR Sirius Black???

:OOOO

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Hey guys, what's been up?

Sorry I haven't been around, but I got a new Big Wheel tricycle and I've been at that non-stop! So far, it's a standard issue Biggie, but soon I'mma get a spoiler on the back, some dope-ass spinners, a 30-inch rim in the front wiv two 15's on the back, and a motherfucking toot-toot horn. I'm also 'avin' a tight ass 920 db amp put in that bitch so errbody can hear mah shitz, leik. I'm gonna be puttin' some tight-ass fuzzy die on mah handlebars.

That thing's gonna be so fuckin' pimped out. Shit, nigga, I'll be gettin' all the fly honies, yaknow?

How you niggas been?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
As I sat there finishing my biography, I couldn't help but be reminded of some classic lines from a classic movie - The Empire Strikes Back:

"Ben...why didn't you tell me...?"

Apparently I have no imagination when it comes to naming children, however, unlike my two best friends =/

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I plan on naming mine Sha-nay-nay. Boy or girl. It's gonna happen.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Why get a touch phone? I'd be paranoid to damage the touch screen. Plus, I got my DS to keep me occupied. Why should I download/pay for so many apps?

1. For the lulz and nerd factor, :monster:.
2. I would too, but that'll make it last for a few years, keep it sellable once you want another one, and it's simple to get a cover for it, :monster:.
3. You shouldn't, :monster:. Downloading's ridiculously easy, and a large portion of the apps is free. And you can download those that aren't illegally, :awesome:

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
As I sat there finishing my biography, I couldn't help but be reminded of some classic lines from a classic movie - The Empire Strikes Back:

"Ben...why didn't you tell me...?"

Apparently I have no imagination when it comes to naming children, however, unlike my two best friends =/

You have a biography?

Also, I will name my son Geovanni, as that is one of the coolest names on earth.

Not sure about the other son. Thinking Gabriel. Or Hans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom