Has anyone

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
seen Dawn? seen Mage? seen Soak-chan? seen Alex Espaniol? seen Danseru? seen Wings Fangu? or the TLS Dissidia thread? Since I've fixed my health so far, I think I can now pursue the project properly.

I hope I haven't gone away for too long.

:starkpleased:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Pretty much all of them still post regularly, afaik.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I've not seen anyone around so that's why I am concerned:

iron-man-3-tony-stark-robert-downey-jr-600x337.jpg

'tis ronery here. Hodor.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Hai dude, went away for a couple of days but I still managed to maek poast. Don't panic!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Its been a hellish two months to get life running again. Glad to see the tls folk and none of the bitter ones.

iron-man-3-tony-stark-robert-downey-jr-600x337.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Haven't seen Soak around lately.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Yeah, Soak is on Skype occasionally, but that's about it. :(

Also, yeah, I'm here. RL and work and shit's been keeping me busy, but I still get around. :P

Also, wb, sweetie!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm pretty sure I've seen Soak on IRC too. I guess it just didn't register that she wasn't posting.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Yeah, Soak is on Skype occasionally, but that's about it. :(

Also, yeah, I'm here. RL and work and shit's been keeping me busy, but I still get around. :P

Also, wb, sweetie!

Well as long as the muse comes back and forth, I can draw and write around as I please! :muhaha:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Welcome back! :)

We're working in the shadows... hoho... Well, actually we've had some setbacks (real life can be a b*tch) and it's been going slowly. But things are back on track, pretty much. :)

Top Bottom