HBD GLD!

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
Buon Compleanno, awesome Devil
291605,xcitefun-birthday-death.jpg

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Well, I do hit up the center a LOT, especially in Nimbasa City. I imagine the nurses there must know me by now.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Same here. Someday we'll go bowling together, man.

In the meantime, Happy Birthday. May Ye Great Beard continue keeping those nurses happy.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Same here. Someday we'll go bowling together, man.

And on that day, I will lose horribly :monster: So I must insist we hit the pool tables afterwards so I at least have a shot.

*has an amusing mental image of GLD going to the pokemon center after every gym battle*

Well of course, another challenger might turn up as soon as I'm done. Gotta keep my girls healthy :trainermon:

Clicky Person

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nanny Ogg
SANY0298.jpg

SANY0299.jpg

SANY0300.jpg

SANY0301.jpg

SANY0302.jpg

SANY0303.jpg

SANY0304.jpg

SANY0305.jpg

SANY0306.jpg

SANY0307.jpg

SANY0308.jpg

SANY0309.jpg

SANY0310.jpg

SANY0311.jpg

SANY0312.jpg

SANY0313.jpg

SANY0314.jpg

SANY0315.jpg

As soon as the ps1 memory card arrives, or maybe even as soon as the ps2 game arrives, you might loose GLD for a bit is all. =D

I've been plotting to get him the ps2 since January. I've been half tempted all month to just set it up and see how long it'd take him to notice. :p Can't believe I derped out and forgot that you need a ps1 memory card to to save ps1 games.:doh:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Because I suck at being on time for things apparently, belated wishes of a most pleasant celebration of your annual solar rotation, GLD!! Hope that the journey of your next rotation is full of extra excitement and greatness!

X :neo:

Top Bottom