Hello everyone at TLS

The_Kusabi_

Pro Adventurer
Hello everyone,
I'm a mostly lurker and sometimes poster on GameFAQs. I met Shademp there and have been helping him out with translations from Japanese to English and English to Japanese. I have been communicating with him recently on MSN instant messenger, and doing translations for his various Youtube videos that need annotations in Japanese.
I don't know the regulars, or much of anyone here yet, except of course Shademp, but I hope to get to know you all. I hope I can be a valuable resource to this site through my Japanese language skills.

Ghost X

A productive member of TLS? You're already doing better than me and you've only been here for a day or something. Sort of like a university student joining the defence forces, starting high in the rankings due to their qualifications, and making all the long-serving members jealous. Just kidding, I'm not evil like that. Welcome aboard. I quite enjoy the stuff the site staff produce from time to time, so if you are helping with all that, kudos to you.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

Fangu

Great Old One
Hello and welcome! I saw yours and Shademp's thread on GameFAQ, it's awesome you're helping him out, he's got some good projects going on! I'm glad you decided to sign up here :D

Top Bottom