Hello everyone!

BestTurkReno

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
BestTurkReno
Hello everyone! I'm a huge Reno fan, 28 years old and I live in Germany! I played FFVII as my first Final Fantasy game with age 6, in the 90s, and since then I was hooked with the series. I'm an artist, a writer and one of my hobbies is to keep tarantulas and hamsters as my pets :)

BestTurkReno

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
BestTurkReno
537f6a82d04030369f62d1d6ada188bd.gif

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Hallöchen from Russia! :joy:

I studied German as a second foreign language at university (even if it has become kinda rusty with the time) and travelled to Germany a lot to concerts and gothic festivals like Amphi or M'era Luna before the pandemic. Berlin and Hamburg will always have a special place in my heart. Glad to have you here! Which part of Germany are you from? ^^

BestTurkReno

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
BestTurkReno
Hallöchen from Russia! :joy:

I studied German as a second foreign language at university (even if it has become kinda rusty with the time) and travelled to Germany a lot to concerts and gothic festivals like Amphi or M'era Luna before the pandemic. Berlin and Hamburg will always have a special place in my heart. Glad to have you here! Which part of Germany are you from? ^^

Hallöchen auch an dich! I'm from Münster, in Nordrhine Westphalia! It's 100 km apart from Cologne! I'm glad as well to be a member here, and I love the fact that this lovely forum is still a forum, with many great people with the love for Final Fantasy ♥

Top Bottom