Hello Everyone

Reigna Valera

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Rei
Hello everyone , its a pleasure to meet you all My name is Reigna Valera though most just call me Rei for short .
It's a privlage to meet you all and looking forward to seeing all that you have to post on this forum since its my first time here perhaps you wouldn't mind showing this old girl how its done ? I appreciate any and all help that I recieve so thank you in advance for that .

Ghost X

Welcome aboard :monster:

I think the most common mistake with forums that those who are not familiar with the format make is to treat it like a chatroom by spamming it up with multiple short posts in a row. It's more for singular long form posts.

If you agree with someone, you have the like/thanks feature, rather than posting the fact. Granted, you'll still see a lot of singular short posts, but they are generally few and far between... I hope :awesome:. Feel free to join our Discord for a more chatroom-style environment. It's more active than the forum.

There is a direct message (DM) function for private chat between members. I believe it is called a "conversation" in this particular brand of forum we're currently using.

Other than that, I think using forums is pretty self explanatory. You'll get the feel for it eventually, or the mods (like myself) will give a gentle nudge if not, followed by progressively severe nudges :monster:.

We basically have one rather nebulous rule, which is "Don't be a dick", ie: do not be anti-social, etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Reigna Valera

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Rei
Welcome aboard :monster:

I think the most common mistake with forums that those who are not familiar with the format make is to treat it like a chatroom by spamming it up with multiple short posts in a row. It's more for singular long form posts.

If you agree with someone, you have the like/thanks feature, rather than posting the fact. Granted, you'll still see a lot of singular short posts, but they are generally few and far between... I hope :awesome:. Feel free to join our Discord for a more chatroom-style environment. It's more active than the forum.

There is a direct message (DM) function for private chat between members. I believe it is called a "conversation" in this particular brand of forum we're currently using.

Other than that, I think using forums is pretty self explanatory. You'll get the feel for it eventually, or the mods (like myself) will give a gentle nudge if not, followed by progressively severe nudges :monster:.

We basically have one rather nebulous rule, which is "Don't be a dick", ie: do not be anti-social, etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thanks for the kind words, and I will try to type out longer messages than I have previously done thus far .
I am always kind and curtious as a rule any ways . I am full of kind words though firm in some of my rare messages though I had never been unkind to anyone without very good reason to be that way . I am grateful for the guidance though .

Ghost X

Your posts have been fine so far, to be clear. No need to act differently. I was speaking in general :).

Top Bottom